My shop covers every aspect of acoustic and electric guitar repair with few exceptions.
- Refrets, neck resets, broken headstocks, binding repair, top, back, and side repairs.
- Pickup installs of every variety, acoustic and electric including mandolins, lutes, ouds, and other exotica.
- Vintage restorations. Examples include: 1966 Gibson Byrdland Custom, 1941 Martin D-18, 1957 Gretsch Duo-jet.
- Custom milling, bridge carving, bridge re-gluing, nuts and saddles of every variety.
- Finish repairs, including nitrocellulose lacquer touch-ups and drop fills, superglue drop fills, airbrush work.
For warranty service on your Martin or Taylor guitar, it must be registered with the factory. If you possess the original receipt and warranty card I can assist you here at my shop with completing the process. I’ll scan the originals and send them to the proper department. You may also register your guitar online, For Martin click here, or you can call their Customer Service department at 888-433-9177. For Taylor click here, or you can call their Customer Service department at 800-943-6782.
Please see the Price List for detailed information.
101-D Woodwinds Industrial Ct. Cary NC 27511 919-210-2410
Copyright © 2011-16 FretKing Inc Site by Ian Hart